9.02.2008

Come Wish Me Well!

So Kelly has confirmed that the festivities will take place at No Limits on Friday night. The details are below, I hope you can make it and have some drinks with me!

No Limits Sports Bar (Kelly's our bartender!)
247 S Broadway, Hicksville, NY
Friday, September 5, 2008
9pm - whenever we leave

Hope to see you there! I will have my camera on premises so be prepared to take some pictures.

On another note, I just got back from my cruise and can we say RELAXING? I don't think I've been able to sleep that well in MONTHS! I definitely needed that and I feel much better since I've gotten away.

Walks on the beach, hermit crabs, sun tans, strawberry daiquiris, sun, sand, palm trees, towel animals, sunsets, gentle waves, blue skies, sweet dreams, big smiles, laughter, delicious food, gentle rocking, peace and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!