1.26.2010

It's Your Day and I Love You

Today is Kristopher's birthday! This year he turns 32 but don't let that fool you, he's still young in heart. It's one of the reasons why I love him so much. Notice I said one; there are many more...

I dedicate this post to the one person that has been able to keep me standing whenever I felt like I am falling into a bottomless pit.

I love Kristopher because...
... he takes out the garbage on Mondays.
... he holds me when I'm cold.
... he is very supportive with all that I do.
... he doesn't mind doing most of the driving.
... he likes to watch me play video games.
... he watches movies he's not very interested in with me.
... he always compliments my cooking.
... he holds me when I cry.
... he loves our pets as much as I do.
... he is a biology geek.
... he doesn't mind explaining things I do not understand to me.
... he always holds my hand or arm in his when we walk.
... he doesn't expect me to cook every night.
... he still opens my car door.
... he makes cheesy and geeky jokes that I get.
... he gets my geeky and cheesy jokes.
... he listens to my worries and then reassures me there is nothing to worry about.
... he loves cheese.
... he picks me up when I fall down.
... he will wash the laundry if I fold it.
... he knows how to load a dishwasher!
... he notices the little things.
... he let's me put Pepsi in the fridge next to his Dr. Pepper.
... he listens to everything I have to say about Michael.
... he understands that family is very important to me.
... most of all, he loves me as much as I love him.

Happy Birthday Kristopher. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Aww. This is so sweet. I hope you and your honey have a great day today. Please wish him a happy birthday from his Randolph family! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!