1.01.2010

Welcome to 2010

So it's the new year, Happy 2010!

I wonder where the new year will take me. Will I be happier? Will I have as many high and low points in my year as I did this year? The first seven months of 2010 I already have major things planned - weddings, family gatherings, etc. It seems so overwhelming I almost want 2010 to just stop in it's tracks.

The depressing moments are coming fewer and fewer. However, when they come to hit hard and they last longer than usual. I'm able to recognize them now though and just know they will pass. I also dream more lately... interesting. The sleep problem still exists. I don't get a set amount of sleep every week or night. Some weeks I sleep well, other weeks not enough.

I got a ton of scrapbooking supplies from my mom for Christmas. I can't wait until I get to use them. Also becoming very useful from Christmas is my new Flip video recorder from my uncle. It's so simple to use and you just plug it into your computer's USB port and voila! Uploaded video! Simple fantastic. The other highlight of my holiday besides being able to see my family was seeing Mikey Jr. I'm not going to go into detail but I was so happy to see him!

Oh 2010... I hope this year is stable and starts an upwards trend in my life to get healthier, more organized and continually back on track. I hope to maintain good connections and friendships and sever bad ones that hold me back. I hope to keep my blog updated more often and make sure to keep in contact with all of my family members. Most of all, I hope to get back into attending church regularly.

So many resolutions and goals... plenty of time to procrastinate. Sigh. Hopefully that won't happen - can I make a resolution to keep my resolutions?

By the way... speaking of keeping in touch - if you have the correct information you can find me on:

Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, GoodReads & MySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!