3.26.2010

Spring Is in the Air!

Spring is in the air... at least here in Lafayette it is. I'm currently battling a cold but I think it's almost gone. Kristopher is not as lucky and has been dealing with the same symptoms plus cough and fever for the past two days. We went to the doctor yesterday and he got some medicine so hopefully he starts feeling better soon. I hate seeing him so miserable.

By the way... antibiotics are FREE at Food 1 Pharmacy. Who knew? What a way to look out for their customers! We were definitely pleasantly surprised.

Anyway, instead of Spring cleaning I decided to spruce up my blog. If you read my blog through another method (and not at blogger), take a look at http://mishylee.blogspot.com. I've changed up the theme and added a few pages. Let me know what you think!

In the meantime, enjoy the warm weather! I can't wait to see all the flowers blooming and for every day to be in the 70s!! Once Kristopher starts feeling better he wants to start a walking routine in the morning. Early in the morning... before I even wake up for work. Hopefully we can start it, stick to it and begin losing some weight and improving our health. I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. I like your new layout. It's very clean and relaxing. Hope you and Kristopher get better! Good luck waking up early, haha. Send springtime over this way because it's still a little chilly outside over here! Can't wait for the sun...and allergies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!