6.30.2010

Godmother Mishy

I'm proud to announce that I now have a new child in my life...
Rylee Nicole 
June 22, 2010, 7pm


Weight: 6 lbs. 9 oz.
Length: 21 in.

Rylee Nicole's mom, Annemarie and I have been friends since junior high school when I let her sit next to me on the school bus. Even though we pretty much had zero classes together and totally different sets of friends, we've stayed close all this time. She is truly one of my best friends and I don't know what I'd do without her. This is Annemarie's third child, she has two more adorable munchkins whom I also claim as "mine" - Desaray and Andrew.

However, Rylee is extra special because Annemarie asked me to be her Godmother. I am so happy and honored that she asked me. I wish I could have been there at the hospital but we don't even live in the same state anymore. Irregardless, we managed to stay close and keep in touch. I was chatting online with her the day before and the day of Rylee's birth. (Up until a few hours before Rylee decided to make her grand entrance anyway.) Annemarie was also sure to call me and I got to hear her crying during her first hours of life. It was truly beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love your blog and what a great post! Congrats god momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was tear maker i love you mish, thank you

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!