7.15.2010

Michael's + Hobby Lobby + Scrapbooking on the Brain = $$$

As you can tell from the title, I spent some money this past weekend at the craft stores buying scrapbooking supplies. I went to Hobby Lobby with my two ladies to find some frames to fit the pages they made on Friday (see Margaritas & Scrapbooking).

Well they didn't see any frames and refrained from spending lots of time in the scrapbook aisles and only bought a cute pink and brown tote to hold some of my supplies. Well for some reason, even though I had planned to go home, I went over to Michael's. Big mistake.

An hour later I walked out of the store with enough materials to overflow my new tote and then some. Oops! I am working on a few special projects that I hope I can finish soon! I really need to find an area where I can keep my scrapbooking materials out so that when I feel like scrapbooking I don't have to haul everything to the kitchen table from the living room. In my house there will definitely have to be a dedicated scrapbooking or craft area!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!