7.04.2010

Waiting for Jayden John

I've already told you about Rylee Nicole, but what I didn't mention was that I'm now waiting for Jayden John to get here. I had mentioned that Annemarie was one of my best friends right? Well the other is Kelly. I have known Kelly since kindergarten. We attended the same schools from elementary through high school. In addition she lived only 7 blocks away from me when I lived in New York. Giving up seeing my best friend whenever I wanted was the one of the hardest things I had to do when I moved to Louisiana. Kelly and I have never had an argument. Sure, we may have been upset at one another at times but we've never had a full blown out argument. We also know that just because we don't talk every day doesn't mean we can't depend on each other when we really need it. It has always been said that Kelly has been my bad influence (making sure I had fun) while I've always been her good influence (making sure she didn't get in too much trouble).

I've realized there's a lot more that I'm missing being so far away from my best friend; like the birth of her first child. Knowing her for so long this is something I imagined I would be there for. Maybe not literally but certainly within hours of Jayden John's birth I should be at the hospital taking pictures and loving on that little boy. Instead, I'll be here in Louisiana and probably getting a phone call like I did for Rylee Nicole. So I will wait... patieantly. Thankfully I will be in New York for my sister's wedding on July 24th so I know I will get to see Jayden John during his first month of life anyway.

All in all, I can't wait. Aunt Mishy is waiting for you Jayden and already loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!