8.30.2011

We've Moved!

So we've finally moved this past Saturday and Sunday and I'm exhausted! The house has turned from a nice, calm area into a cluttered mess of boxes, furniture and items scattered all about. I've thankfully been able to open quite a few boxes and get them out of the way thanks to the help of the best helper ever - Sammy and also to my friend Kayla last night who was lifting boxes like super woman. You guys rock. Luckily for me, they have not been scared off and will be back probably on Wednesday for some more box-opening madness. Today is my night off. As much as I don't want to take a night off, I know I need one so I don't get burned out; especially since I didn't plan to take any time off of work for this.

Speaking of work, I just have to say, as hectic as my job gets; I really love it. I don't think I've ever had a better boss than the one I work for now and I hope to be with this company for a long time. Thankfully I don't have to choose between my job and life and that is such a relief. Knowing your boss is understanding of life's situations really helps with the stress level. It's also nice to have a boss that recognizes the work that you do and is sincerely appreciative of it. I always knew working for a small company would be the best kind to work for!

Wedding planning is also moving along. It's a little slower than I'd like but at least it's going. The new target wedding date is May 12, 2012. I know, it's Mother's Day weekend but it seems the venue and church is going to line up for that date. Mom, Kristopher and I are going to Houston near the end of September to check everything out and book the event so I'll definitely know by then.

Now if I could only find an extra iPhone sync cable in this mess...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!